What happens if I get my carpet cleaned and I don't get the Fabric Protector?
“So what happens if I don’t apply carpet protector?”
5 things you want to avoid…
1. More permanent stains A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
2. “Uglied Out” Traffic Lanes Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Difficult spot removal The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. With a protected carpet, many spots can be removed easily with just water or the free spot remover we have provided you with.
4. Next professional cleaning not as effective. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Costly service calls Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
We also clean furniture, rugs and air ducts. Spring Cleaning Starts Now!!!!! So when your ready to get your carpeting cleaned give us a call. Carpet cleaning page link.
When was the last time you cleaned your carpeting?